Saturday, January 11, 2014

Spring 2013 and visit of my parents in Uppsala

Ok, wow, so it's been now almost a year I haven't done anything on my blog so you might be wondering what's going on with me...? Well... I'm just super lazy!
Not much to say about what happened because I met you since, but I'll just upload a few photos to have a backup and for you to see Uppsala in different angles.












Enjoying a nice beer and strawberries in the sun... how nice!? :)



One day visiting Stockholm




Kungsträdsgården with the beautiful cherry trees blooming!








A little stop in Sally's, the restaurant I used to work in when I 1st arrived in Sweden.













And back to Uppsala




Met Sylvain and Greta in Uppsala! It's been such a long time!
Big congratulations to Sylvain who managed to cross the english channel swimming butterfly! He is the 1st man in the world who managed to make it! BIG UP!
Watch his video here: http://vimeo.com/79466138






















Just a few shots from the skatepark just out from my apartment, nice to go once in a while to take a few photos and hang around.






No comments:

Post a Comment